Monday, March 22, 2010

Do Yourself a Favour

I love weddings.
Have I told you that yet? Haha.
And I'm so glad that I finally get to help plan one! Sydnee and I are hopefully getting together this week to talk Wedding, so I'm looking forward to that. I've been browsing different websites for cheap and sweet ideas for weddings, and came across this one from OnceWed. It's an idea for a wedding favour that ends up costing approximately 10 cents each! Nice and cheap! And they are really cute, I think. All you need is some nice paper, which can easily be found at a good dollar store, scissors, and some ink to write your messages. They can say stuff like, "We're so fortunate to know you. Thanks for being here today." Love it!


Here's another idea I found at www.weddingbee.com . Aren't they cute??? Though, I can imagine a little time consuming...

And, see, they can even be made into favours! Though... I wonder when you'd make these? Because it's not like strawberries can stay fresh for weeks or even days at a time...

I've always also loved the ideas of personalized buttons. These are from etsy.com and I believe you get 150 for $75. They sure are cute!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't they? I love wedding favours. Sometimes, they can be a waste of money, but I really like these ones! Just a little gift of appreciation for your guests!

    ReplyDelete