Thursday, March 18, 2010

Three Cheers for Sears

I was looking through the 2010 Spring catalogue from Sears, and I have to say I LOVE their dresses. Very cute.
Cute!!!!

As you know, I love yellow!!! Not so crazy about that flower thing, though... :S

I'm not usually a BIG fan of floor-length dresses, but I love this one! It also comes in hot pink.

Same dress as below. I love it!


In the catalogue, these dresses were in yellow. (The one on the right is the same one as the yellow one up there ^) -- it's also very similar to a picture that I fell in love with about a year ago. I'll have to post that picture sometime.

Interesting hemline. (Kind of reminds me of that "reception" dress you liked, doesn't it, Shell?)

LOVE.

I like this dark blue one, too. :)


Don't you love all the colours?


No comments:

Post a Comment