Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wedding Bells in the Air?

Sydnee might be getting married! Right now they're looking at the possibility of May 2011, or else October 2011... But it's happening! You don't know how excited I am. (Well, maybe you do....) I got together with her for coffee at Starbucks on Monday (side note- I love Starbucks! They kept giving us free food! First, we got little chocolotae doughnuts, then a slice of banana bread, and finally a chocolate cupcake! Mmm... Haha), and she said that's what she and Keegan are thinking right now. She's even started asking around for price points on different venues. It's so exciting. But still kind of unofficial, as they don't know for sure, yet... But, YES!!! So excited. I've already started a checklist of stuff needed for a wedding... I think I'm going to make a binder of wedding stuff for her birthday. If I have time. We'll see. But I am SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!! :D :D :D

2 comments: