Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sydnee's Possible Venue

Isn't it pretty? It's a rose garden and would serve as the place for the ceremony. The reception venue would be a short walk away. We still have to see it in person, but the price seems pretty good and it looks really gorgeous from these photos!



I was actually researching other venues today, just to get an idea of what's out there, and I can't believe how expensive some of them are!! ($2500, $5000, $9000....) But there are some really gorgeous ones, too. Yikes!! Why are weddings so expensive????


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! How expensive is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, this is bad. I can't actually remember the price off the top of my head. (I've looked at so many prices these last few days! Haha.) I know it was pretty reasonable, though! And it fit into Sydnee's budget. But, you'll have to ask her yourself, Shell! ;)

    ReplyDelete