Sunday, March 14, 2010

Movie Night

So my sister and I just had a nice little movie night. We just watched the movie "Bride Wars," a movie I've wanted to see for a long time. It was so cute! A little chick-flick-predictable, but that's ok! It was so funny though- when I was paying for it at the video store, the clerk, who was a guy maybe in his early twenties, told me, "oh yeah, that's a good movie." Haha. But it was. Just didn't think a guy would admit to that!
And the character Liv (played by Kate Hudson)'s wedding dress was gorgeous! It was Vera Wang- pouffy, with a ribbon at the waist, and a sweetheart neckline. Beautiful! In fact I loved Kate Hudson's whole look, from her make-up to her hair. Gorgeous. It was a great movie and I loved watching it with my wonderful sister! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment