Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jasmine's Bridal

A few dresses from Jasmine's Bridal... The thing I like about this site is that you can see the dress in different colours. Though you can tell it's computer-generated, it gives you an idea.

There was a better picture on the website of this one; it has this silver rhinestone clasp thing-y on the right side that adds a bit of glamour.

I really like this yellow one. Originally, it was black, but as you know, I DO love yellow!!!! It has a low scooping back that is very pretty. I just think it's a classy dress!


Again, yellow. Can't remember the original colour of the dress. Green, maybe? But I love the chiffon-y-ness. Gorgeous.

The funny thing is, at my wedding, I'm not the one who will be wearing the bridesmaid dress... So I will never be able to wear one of these yellow masterpieces, unfortunately, unless someone else I know chooses a yellow colour scheme. Well, you never know, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment