Thursday, March 25, 2010

What Exactly Does 'Cordially' Mean, Anyways?

One thing I'm really looking forward to doing with Sydnee is making the invitations with her! There are so many ideas out there! Here are a few I found online, from tagsnsuch.blogspot.com.
Just a simple look. I like the kind of 'folder' idea, but I think this design could do with a few more embellishments!
These ones are kind of neat.

Again, a little simple, but classy.

I love this next one - I love how the white flowers match up with the stamped flowers! And the colours are really gorgeous, too!

This one is a cute one. I really like the background, with the silhouettes of the bride and groom.

I like the colours and pattern of this next one.

Isn't this next one sweet? A lot of work to hand-make, but I love it!

And I absolutely LOVE this one. Very creative!

We're going to be handmaking all the invites to save money, and while it is a little daunting, I think it will be a lot of fun. How hard can it be? (Famous last words, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment